Skip to main content

Dreams. How many of us have them?

Inspired.
Share your story, share your dreams, give others a peak into your life.

After all, if you are living, breathing and are "in-tune" with your purpose, know that your openness can inspire others to open. Share.

Words have always helped me... Whether it was a song lyric, news story, deep conversation, sermon, debate, article...

All of these breathed words helped me to heal, move forward, communicate, understand, cope with and navigate in the world around me.

Tonight, I am inspired.

The Story: I was online looking at some "work stuff," and saw a link to a coworker's Facebook. They are very nice to work with, so I clicked it. I was immediately inspired. Through some of their postings I was reminded of the blog I've been telling myself I was going to set up.

So, here's to my first post.

It was in the next few moments, that I realized how many coworkers this person is connected to online, so I did some more clicking. Quickly, I found out new things about my other coworker's... Their dreams, goals, aspirations, hobbies... All through their online profiles.

Then it hit me... We are all at this particular "job" with BIG VISION for our own lives. We all walk into work, on our own individual paths, with our own goals in mind. It is daily, that we are reaching for something great. If they only knew what them walking in their truth did for this habitual blog creator, radio lover, producer, mom... Love, Myisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The R&B Playlist: April 14 - 20 Broadcast

Hey Guys, Here's a link to my latest show, the #RnBPlaylist, hosted by me Myisha Cayro. Playlist Features & Songs Opening Song:  “FINESSE” - BRUNO MARS FEAT CARDI B  LET’S PUT IT IN ROTATION :  “CAN’T LET GO” CALVIN RICHARDSON  LET THAT PLAYLIST PLAY:   “GOOD MAN" - NEYO 90’S HIT OF THE WEEK:   "ORDINARY PEOPLE" - JOHN LEGEND  SONGS MY DAD USED TO PLAY:  “CREEP" - TLC  Closing Song: "LOVE GALORE" - SZA  Link to hear full show: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I-Q3PITG5uh7GSUr5gR92ZX8S9DtSpdk/view?usp=sharing Thanks for the Support It will also air on   The J Anthony Brown Channel  on iHeart.com from April 7 through the 13th.